Iben Dwight | Wedding Planner
Email: Iben@wedkauai.com tel. (808) 635-9393
Aloha I'm Iben Dwight.
Facts about me
- I was born and raised in Skødstrup, Denmark.
- When I was 10 years old I watched Blue Hawaii and told my mom that I wanted to go to Hawaii. Nine years later, I arrived on Kaua'i.
- In 1998 I started planning weddings.
- To date, I've planned over 1000 weddings.
- I was part of a Danish reality TV show called "Bryllupper for millioner" (Weddings for Millions).
- I'm a bit of a neat freak (I dislike clutter).
- In the morning I enjoy listening to Bossa Nova and drinking a latte.
- Nearly every day, I go on a jog or do yoga (or drink red wine in yoga pants).
- I don't have cable TV, a land line, or a fax machine (cable tv ended when Sex in the City ended).
- I have a jewelry line called Wahine Rox.
- I'm married to a photographer, Gelston Dwight.